Staphon's Twitter Updates

twitstamp.com

These are my twitter updates. If you wish to follow me on twitter you

should definitely do so. theStaphon is me.

Friday, June 11, 2010

I met this girl...

AIM Conversation with Sheley...

Staphon 9:55
I met someone this morning

Sheley 9:55
Oh yeah? Who? Better than me?

Staphon 9:56
Well, she was more like a beauty queen, from a movie scene

Sheley 9:56
Uh-huh...

Staphon 9:57
She told me her name was billie jean, then she caused a scene

Sheley 9:57
Yes, go on

Staphon 9:59
then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one

Sheley 10:00
Watcha doing?

Staphon 10:00
meh, just pondering on what people have been telling me

Sheley 10:01
What have they been telling you?

Staphon 10:01
Well, people always told me, be careful what you do, don't go around breakin' young girls hearts
10:02
and mother always told me, be careful who you love, and be careful of what you do, be cause the lie becomes the truth

Sheley 10:02
Oh, we're still on this?

Staphon 10:02
haha,, don't worry
10:02
Billie Jean, is not my lover
10:02
she's just a girl, that claims that I am the one
10:02
but the kid, is not my son!
10:04
ok done

...We have the weirdest conversations... mostly because of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment